Hyp64 (aka Hyperawesomemanatee 64)

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here!
hyp64

Hyp64 (aka Hyperawesomemanatee 64)

Post by hyp64 » Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:05 pm

(Hey, sorry about this, im still trying to get used to the forum, but I'm guessing this is where I should put it ^_^;;;)
Hello Folks!
My name is Hyp64. I don't really care if you call me Hyp, or SUPER Hyperawesomemanatee 64, but I do want to notify you that my name is Hyp64 ^_^ I first found TBB around the time he started on Youtube, until it was only this year I found his channel after a friend showed me. You probably haven't seen me here for a while, that's mainly because I've been on a HUGE hiatus. However, I have finally returned to my favorite video game show, and hope to watch it ^_^

I live in Michigan, around where the University of Michigan is (Ann Arbor). I've been living in the Chicago-Detroit area since 1996. My first PC was a Windows 95, and proudly used that computer for a decade, then switched to XP, and finally resolved at Windows 7. I, however, work with Macs almost everyday; but don't prefer them over Windows 7. I also am into music, studying Music Theory and playing an instrument (trombone*coughcoughHACK*), and having a dig for Jazz and Classical.

If you asked me my favorite genre, i'd probably make a whole powerpoint about it. I think differently than others. However, my favorite genre (and my favorite to play) is jazz, preferably big band or cool. My favorite arist/groups would be between Charlie Parker and Weather Report. Classical wise, I'm a fan of Gershwin and Holst. I also like modern

Anyways, if it's a game I've played, then I can usually help people. I have played Mario, Donkey Kong, Starfox, Pokemon, and others ^_^ My favorite video game OF ALL TIME is Super Mario RPG, and the FIRST I ever played was Sonic the Hedgehog 3. SO IN CONCLUSION, I'm a nerd

-Hyperawesomemanatee 64 (aka Hyp64)

Did I mention I take Latin?

tu es caudex:3

Return to “Introduce Yourself!”